If the cost of LASIK in Colorado Springs is a concern for you, Skyline LASIK has great news. We offer financing options that could make clear vision an attainable goal for you. Financing can also be used for LASIK alternatives such as PRK, Implantable Collamer Lenses, or Clear Lens Exchange procedures.
We are pleased to offer CareCredit financing which can let you know immediately if you have been approved. CareCredit allows you to pay off your balance over time with low monthly payments that fit into your monthly budget, so you do not have to put off the decision to have clearer vision any longer.
With CareCredit, you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties, and no fees. This is considered a revolving credit line for additional treatment or add-on charges, without the need to re-apply.
No Interest Payment Plans
- No interest for 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, or 24 months.
- If the balance is paid in full by desired due date, no interest is paid. (Always divide the amount borrowed by the number of months you choose in your plan.)
- Low minimum monthly payments. (Only paying the suggested monthly minimum payment may leave you with a balance at the end of your selected monthly plan, which will result in paying all the interest that has been accruing.)
Extended Payment Plans
- 36, 48, and 60-month plan options with interest and lower monthly payments.
- These plans are not a revolving line of credit.
Other Payment Options
We also accept cash, most major credit and debit cards, personal checks (made out to Skyline LASIK LLC and must be received 10 days prior to surgery) and cashier’s checks (made out to Skyline LASIK LLC). * If checks are not made out correctly it may delay your surgery date or require you to return to the bank to have it re-issued. *
Curious About LASIK Financing? Take Action!
Check your rate by clicking the link below. This will have no impact on your credit. If you have any questions, our team will be happy to help!