LASIK: See What the Hype is All About!
Experience Visual Freedom with LASIK!Find Out if LASIK is Right for You!
What is LASIK?
LASIK (laser in-situ keratomileusis) is a laser procedure used to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. The goal with LASIK is to reshape your corneal tissue so light entering the eyes will focus on your retina (the back of your eye) for clear vision. The procedure is virtually painless, and most patients achieve 20/20 vision or better, so they no longer need glasses or contact lenses. Find out if this procedure is right for your eyes.
Ideal Candidates for LASIK:
- 18-59 years old
- Suffer from nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism
- Average to thicker corneas
- Stable refraction & Healthy eyes
- Seeking an alternative solution to glasses or contact lenses
- Realistic expectations
What to Expect During LASIK
The LASIK procedure is performed in our office. First, our surgeon will meet with you to review and answer any additional questions you may have. We provide an oral relaxing medication before entering our laser suite. The surgeon will begin by creating a flap in your cornea with our laser followed by lifting the flap so our excimer laser can reshape your cornea before laying the flap back in its original position. The entire surgery is performed in approximately 10-15 minutes.
5 Steps to Better Vision
Benefits of LASIK at Skyline LASIK
- State of the art laser technology using Alcon’s WaveLight® Refractive Suite
- Highly customized treatments using CONTOURA® Vision technology
- Highly trained staff to help you every step of the way.
- Fastest and most reliable femtosecond laser Alcon FS200
- 24-hour emergency on call access to a doctor
- Pre-op and post-op exams included in the price
- Experienced surgeons that have performed over 10,000 refractive procedures
Paying for LASIK
Lasik surgery has become accessible and affordable. Lasik surgery has been shown to be a long-term cost-effective way to reduce the repetitive costs of glasses and contact lens.
Ask about our payment options today!
Our Commitment to You:
At Skyline LASIK, we are committed on providing exceptional patient education. When you come in for your consultation, we will answer all your questions and take your concerns seriously. Expect to receive honest, complete information from our team!
Ready to Become Another One of Our LASIK Success Stories?
Schedule a complimentary consultation with our team!