Tired of Glasses & Contacts?
Experience Visual Freedom with EVO!FIND OUT IF EVO IS RIGHT FOR YOU!
Ideal candidates for EVO Visian ICL:
- Are between the ages of 21-45
- Have moderate to severe myopia (nearsightedness) with or without astigmatism
- Have thin corneas and/or diagnosed with mild keratoconus
- Suffer from dry eyes and/or diagnosed with certain autoimmune diseases
- Were told they weren’t a good candidate for laser vision correction
- Are looking for a premium solution to correct their vision
4 Steps to Better Vision
Cost & Payment Options for EVO Visian ICL
The cost of an EVO Visian ICL procedure can vary depending on your personalized treatment plan. Many EVO Visian ICL patients look forward to spending less money in the long run compared to the ongoing cost of glasses and contacts. Ask about our payment options for your EVO Visian ICL procedure.
1 Igarashi A, Kamiya K, Shimizu K, Komatsu M. Visual Performance after implantable Collamer lens implantation and wavefrontguided laser in situ keratomileusis for high myopia. Am J Opthalmol. 2009
2 Martinez-Plazs E, Lopez-Miguel A, Lopez-De La Rosa A, et al. Effect of the EVO+ Visian Phakic Implantable Collamer Lens on Visual Performance and Quality of Vision and Life, Am J Ophthalmol 2021;226: 117–125
3 Ganesh S, Brar S, Pawar A. Matched population comparison of visual outcomes and patient satisfaction between 3 modalities for the correction of low to moderate myopic astigmatism. Clin Ophthalmol. 2017 Jul 3;11:1253-1263.
4 Parkhurst G, Psolka M, Kezirian G. Phakic intraocular lens implantation in United States military warfighters: A retrospective analysis of early clinical outcomes of the Visian ICL. J Refract Surg.2011;27(7):473-481